Saturday 23 August 2014

Beach Outfit of the day

Hello everyone.

So on Thursday I received my gcse results and decided that I would like to go to the beach to celebrate.
Friday came and we packed all our stuff and headed down to Wells. We were just expecting to be on the beach for half an hour or so and then explore the town as the weather didn't look great. However this was not the case we ended up spending a while at the beach before heading into explore the town. The weather was perfect it was not rainy or that cold at all which was a surprise with the typical english weather.

This is the outfit i decided to wear:


Bag - H&M    Jacket- Newlook
Top - George   Jeans - Primark
Shoes - H&M    Necklace - Primark
Watch - Dorothy Perkins    Earing-Primark

Here are a few more pictures from my day.If you have ever been to wells let me know in the comments.





So there is my outfit of the day/ follow me around if you enjoyed this type of post then please let me know in the comments so i can do more of these posts. If you have any posts you would like to see in the future then comment so i can see. Dont forget to follow me on google plus which is located to the right of this post.

Thank you for reading today post.
If any of you got your results on thursday i hope you all did well !





No comments:

Post a Comment