Saturday 2 August 2014

The Wonderful World of Books

Hello everyone and welcome back to my Blog!




Since finishing school I have found myself sitting aimlessly trying to find something to do and with the weather being so nice in England at the minute I wanted to take full advantage of it. This led me upon finding a huge box full of all different kinds of books that I used to repeatedly read when I was younger.

A few months back i decided to read the fault in our starts - What a book! I thoroughly loved all the different experiences and emotions that book took me on, so much so that i ended up finishing the book in 3 days! This was this point when I decided that I want to read again, after much procrastination I finally decided to bite the bullet and go and buy some books!

So there I was standing amongst shelves and shelves of books, all planning to take you to a different journeys. For someone who thought they didn't enjoy reading I was standing there with 6 titles in my hand struggling with the huge dilemma of which ones to buy. I managed to narrow it down to these two; Looking for Alaska by John Green and About the boy by Bridget Jones.

I've had these books just over a week and have found myself experiencing every different emotion within the space of a couple of pages. I have been addicted to the different journeys these books take your imagination on. I find myself spending hours sitting in the garden reading my book.

The book that I am currently reading is Looking for Alaska, after just two days I am already 100 pages in! I would recommend this book to anyone who loves typical teenage romance. I personally believe that John Green is a very talented author, I cannot fault his books or the style he writes them in, im always left wanting more!His books let your imagination have a world of its on!

The Bridget Jones book is alot more light hearted and would  suggest this book to anyone who loves both the films and books where you laugh until your stomach hurts but also not afraid to cry.Once again this book takes you on a whirlwind of emotions with every page different to the next.

I hope that reading is going to be a habit that sticks around for me and if your stuck for something to do these holidays i would definatley suggest giving reading a try.

What something you would suggest doing this summer?



I hope you have all enjoyed todays post don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and google plus and be sure to let me know what you thought of my blog and ill be back with a new post on Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment