Wednesday 6 August 2014

My Little Beauty Book

Hello Everyone, Welcome back to my blog.



So the other day I decided to go into town; after spending what felt like hours traipsing in and out of stores I decided to go into tkmaxx in the hope that something would catch my eye.Without even having a second to think I found myself in the make-up section - what a surprise!   

After searching the shelves and being shocked at what products they had I seen this thing at the back and was immediately drawn to it. I've heard alot about elf products many being of which people are shocked of the quality of the products especially considering the price.I decided to buy it since I found it intriguing and with it only being £4.00 I couldn't leave it behind.

It is called the natural look beauty book and it contains 6 eye shadows,1 primer,1 brown eye-liner and an eye-shadow applicator.


After using this product for a few days now I can tell you that it is worth way more money than just £4.00.
On the left side of the book it tells you the ways to use the different colours. The daytime colours( The three on the left) are at the top and the night time colours (The three on the right ) are on the bottom. The steps are very clear so are easy to follow  to create the desired look -and even if you didn't know a thing about make-up and eye-shadow it would still come out looking good.

I was skeptical about trying the primer and the eye liner however I was pleasantly surprised.
The eye liner was extremely creamy so made application very smooth and with it being brown it defined my eyelashes very well.Although it was the primer that shocked me the most.I did not expect this to do anything special or live up to my exceptions. This product could easily be compared with urban decays primer potion. It is very blendable and doesn't cake making it very hidden, the primer also made my eye shadow stay on for at least 10 hours which is very good going considering the price.

Overall this product has exceeded all expectations and I would suggest to anyone that they should try out elf products as i think they deserve alot more credit than they get, I will defiantly be purchasing more.

Have you ever tried elf products if so what were your opinions id love to hear! 


Thank you for reading today's post, don't forget to follow me on Google plus and instagram and i will be back on Saturday with a new post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment