Saturday 9 August 2014

Sixth Form Fashion

Hi everyone

So recently I finished year 11 and have decided that if I get the results I want then I would like to go to sixth form. At my school the sixth form does not have a uniform but a dress code which is smart/office wear - something i've never had to think about before.Although i love shopping i have never found shopping such a challenge i was lost for inspiration. I figured a few of you may be in the same position as me so i decided to create to moodboards full of inspiration. I decided to pick two shops to help me.I choose missguided and new look.




2-New Look

I hope that these have helped if you're in the same position as me if you would like me to do this for other occasions or other shops let me know down below. Thank you for reading and my links for instagram and bloglovin will be down below and I will be back on wednesday with a new post.




No comments:

Post a Comment